ZOOM VIDEO PARTICIPATION: ACCESS, PROCESS & RULES
Please review the entirety of this document prior to joining the Zoom meeting
Click here to be taken directly to our board of directors Zoom meeting
CPNMD board meetings occur in person and via Zoom at 6:00 p.m. on the fourth Monday of each month, at 7404 Yorkshire Drive, Castle Pines, CO 80108. At 5:30 p.m. on the Wednesday preceding each board meeting, directors will convene in a monthly study session at the same location.
Anyone who wishes to address the board during the public comment period of the meeting is welcome to Zoom in or participate in person. We currently have one public comment period, near the beginning of our meeting.
If you do not wish to make any public comments, we ask that you simply watch the live broadcast of our meeting available here.
We will activate the Zoom meeting approximately 15 minutes prior to the scheduled start of the board meeting. We ask that those wishing to participate via Zoom use the link posted on our website to join at least 5 minutes prior to the start of the meeting. This ensures the meeting host has ample time to get those who wish to speak, on the sign in sheet, without delaying or interrupting the board meeting.
- All meetings are recorded.
- All participants will be allowed a maximum of three minutes to speak.
- Microphone control for participants will be turned off and microphones will be muted for all participants by default. Your microphone will be turned on by our host when it is your turn to speak.
- Participant video sharing is optional but preferred.
- At the discretion of the board, prior to the close of the public comment period, those who have not yet spoken, or did not sign up to speak, may be given a final opportunity to speak.
- Any illegal behavior on camera will result in immediate ejection from the Zoom call, and re-admittance will not be granted. If necessary, appropriate authorities will be contacted.
Step 1: View or print the applicable board meeting agenda.
Step 2: Follow the Zoom meeting link on the main page of website to access our board meeting.
Step 4: No more than fifteen, but at least five minutes before the meeting starts, click on the video access link on our website.
Step 5: Please be patient and wait in the virtual waiting room until the meeting host is able to admit you. We recommend that you use these few minutes to turn on and appropriately adjust the camera, mic, speakers, and volume of the desktop, laptop, pad, or device you are using.
Step 6: During the designated times on the board meeting agenda (i.e., opening and closing public comment periods and public hearings), when we call on you, please clearly state for the record:
- Your first and last name.
- The neighborhood/subdivision in which you live (e.g., Hidden Pointe, Bristlecone, Forest Park, Kings Crossing, Serena, Tapestry Hills, Winterberry, Esperanza, Noble Ridge, etc.)
- Your home address.
Step 7: Please share your thoughts with the board, Please keep in mind the three minute time limit. The meeting host may elect to give you a 30 second warning as you approach this limit.
Step 8: If disconnected during the meeting, simply click on the Zoom Link again, and our host will re-admit you as soon as practical.
Video recording of the meeting posted to our website at cpnmd.org/board-meetings within 24 hours of adjournment.
At this time, we do not offer Zoom access to our study sessions as they do not have any time allotted for public comment, online or in person. We welcome you to attend any study session in-person, or virtually via the link on our main page.
A sincere thank you for your active engagement in your community. As always, we welcome your comments and feedback. For any further information, please reach out via the Contact Us icon on our homepage.