5 Quick Tips to Use Less Water
Are You Wallet Or Water Conscious?
Check out these 5 conservation tips.
- Scratch the grass. And replace it with xeric shrubs, ground covers and water-efficient grasses, such as Blue Grama, Buffalo Grass and Dog Tuff™.
- Reduce fertilizer fever. Fertilizer promotes plant growth, but also increases water consumption. Apply the minimum amount needed.
- Train your turf. Proper lawn watering techniques, like using less water and irrigating deeply and infrequently, can save thousands of gallons of water annually.
- Upgrade and save. CPNMD offers rebates when you upgrade your sprinkler system with Rotary Nozzles, ET- based irrigation controllers and rain sensors.
- Spend 90, save thousands. Sign-up for a FREE 90-minute sprinkler audit the includes minor sprinkler head adjustments, efficiency tests and a customized water schedule that could save thousands of gallons of water. Learn more below.