$23 - $27 an hour - Full-time
Medical/Dental/Vision Starts Day 1
Under the general supervision of the District Office Operations Manager performs responsible work related to the day-to-day administration of the district. This work includes fielding incoming calls and handling most customer service-related inquiries with regard to customer accounts, concerns, questions, billing, park amenity scheduling, and community center reservations.
- Acts as receptionist for Castle Pines North Metropolitan District. Greets walk-in visitors.
- Answers incoming customer calls, evaluates the issue and provides answers as needed or routes calls to the appropriate staff member.
- Enters customer payments in utility billing system and processes credit card payments, as necessary.
- Handles calls from title companies to schedule final meter readings. Assists with utility service turn-on/shut-off.
- Responsible for scheduling Community Center rentals/usage and park pavilion rentals. Maintains event calendar.
- Assists with the distribution and collection of field requests for spring and fall practice seasons; helps schedule teams on age-appropriate fields and notifies coaches of field assignments. Performs follow-up throughout the seasons, as necessary.
- Processes outgoing mail; handles/distributes incoming mail.
- Assists with monthly water/sewer billings.
- Assists with ordering and maintaining office supplies.
- Maintains order in kitchen and conference room, as needed.
- Performs other duties and accomplishes special projects, as needed.
- Experience with customer service and customer billing. 2 years of related prior experience preferred.
- Strong written and oral communication and interpersonal skills. Ability to handle customer interaction with professionalism and tact.
- Basic office skills including office procedures and equipment usage.
- Attention to detail and ability to work independently.
- PC literate including Word and Excel. Proficiency with Outlook and electronic calendaring.
- Solid organizational and telephone skills.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $23.00 - $27.00 per hour
- Health insurance
- 2 years
- Day shift
Weekly day range:
- Monday to Friday
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Customer service: 2 years (Preferred)
- Microsoft Word: 2 years (Preferred)
- Microsoft Excel: 2 years (Preferred)
- Microsoft Outlook: 2 years (Preferred)
Work Location: In person