Coyote Ridge Park is the community’s largest park, with three unique areas inside its 15 acres. Opened in 2001, residents enjoy these features:
- Upper park - baseball fields
- Lower park - a multi-purpose field (football/soccer/lacrosse/volleyball)
- Skate park - skateboard facility with shaded pavilions and picnic tables
- 2 Basketball courts (90' x 56' each)
- Playground with 3 covered picnic pavilions & BBQ grills
Coyote Ridge Park is located Northeast of Monarch Boulevard and Hidden Pointe Boulevard.