A JOINT INFRASTRUCTURE-DELIVERY PROJECT
June 25, 2021
City & Metro District Launch Joint $3.6 Million Infrastructure-Delivery Project
“We approached the City last year with the idea of delivering both infrastructure projects, simultaneously, and thereby leveraging, saving, and stretching taxpayer dollars. Our collaborative, multi-jurisdictional approach to replacing essential infrastructure is efficient, fiscally responsible, and will benefit every resident, business owner, worker, and commuter in our community,” said CPNMD President David McEntire.
Media Release: Metro District & City Launch Joint $3.6 Million Infrastructure-Delivery Project
DECEMBER 2021 ALERT!
Project Update Dec. 22nd:
- Finishing up final closeout items for the project. Please expect periodic lane closures for final construction-related activities.
- No work planned.
*Please note that all final work is subject to weather conditions. We will keep the community updated should these dates change. We thank you for your patience and happy holidays!
- Please contact us with questions via our web-based form here or call (303) 688-8550. In case of an emergency, please update your contact info with us here. Remind your family and neighbors to do the same.
- View the 2021 Joint Infrastructure-Delivery Project FAQ.
ALTERNATE ROUTE MAP
DECEMBER 2021 SCHEDULE
- Construction began: June 21, 2021 – alternate routes are advised
- Anticipated completion: December 2021
NOVEMBER 2021 TRAVEL IMPACTS
Anyone traveling this corridor can expect throughout the project:
- Construction work Monday through Friday, during the hours of 7 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. and until further notice contractor will be working Saturdays 8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
- Full eastbound lane closures followed by full westbound lane closures after work on the eastbound side has been completed.
- Castle Pines Parkway to remain open to single-lane traffic in both directions, though alternate routes are advised due to likely delays.
- Potential sidewalk closures on the north side of Castle Pines Parkway for pedestrians.
- Bicycle lane closures.
- Various neighborhood entry closures at different times during the project. Suggested alternate routes will be provided as necessary.
- Tangleoak Lane closed on October 11th and will be closed to no thru traffic to project completion. Please use alternative routes.
- Left turns from Castle Pines Parkway onto Yorkshire Dr. are currently not permitted when traveling westbound.