Due to having no more eligible candidates than open director positions, the election to be held May 6 has been cancelled and the nominated candidates declared elected. For more information, read the official notice:
[Read Official Notice]
Notice of 2014 Rate and Fee AdjustmentsView Details
MWH Global-Proposed 2014 Rate & Fee AdjustmentsView Details
Strategic Renewable Water Implementation Program Development Meetings
The next step in the Metropolitan District's effort to transition the people of Castle Pines from unsustainable well water in the Denver Basin Aquifer System to renewable water requires that the District develop, refine, and adopt a comprehensive and actionable Strategic Renewable Water Implementation Program. Please participate! [View Details]
Board Hires Jim Nikkel as
The Castle Pines North Metropolitan District Board of Directors is pleased to announce that it has hired Jim Nikkel, P.E., as its new full-time in-house District Manager. Nikkel has agreed to officially assume his new responsibilities on September 16, 2013.
Neighborhood AdvisoryView Details
Drinking Water, Wastewater & Storm Water Rate Study FindingsView Details
InterConnect Pipeline Project Public Notice & FAQView Details
Large Aerial Map of InterConnect Pipeline ProjectView Map
Water Quality Control & Consumer Confidence ReportView Details
2013 Groundwater Levels in the Denver Basin Aquifer SystemView Details
First Annual Xeriscape Contest Winners
Homeowner Association (HOA) Category
Winner: Pine Ridge/Villa Carriage HOA for the commons area around the mailbox cottage on Pine Ridge Trail. For her graceful tenacity and tireless leadership, the credit for this award goes to resident Barb Saenger and the Pine Ridge/Villa Carriage HOA Board of Directors, who funded Saenger's 'beautification through xeriscaping' vision. Saenger and her neighbors removed approximately 4,400 square feet of sod from a 5,200 square foot area surrounding the mailbox cottage. Neighbors assisted in planting a diverse variety of xeric plants, shrubs, and grasses, which transformed the area into a welcoming gathering place that features two benches and donated planters.
Monthly Bill Inserts:
Communications featured in the
Castle Pines Connection newspaper:
- December 2012 - Happy Holidays!
- November 2012 - Pump Station Open House.
- October 2012 - Phase 2, Interconnect Pipeline Project - Construction to begin in October 2012.
- September 2012 - You Spoke. We Listened.
- August 2012 - Personal Letters & HOA Resolutions Needed in Support of the Chatfield Reservoir Expansion & Reallocation Project
- July 2012 - ALL HANDS ON DECK! Slow the Flow Sprinkler Inspection Program; Email & Letter Writing Campaign supporting the Chatfield Reservoir Expansion and Reallocation Project
- June 2012 - Welcome Rosenkrans, Allen & Dodd!
- May 2012 - Xeric & Water Wise Plant Choices & Landscape Design Workshop
- April 2012 - 2012 Water Conservation Equipment & Appliance Rebate Program.
- March 2012 - Castle Pines City Council Withdraws Dissolution
- February 2012 - Welcome Director Stephen Allen
- January 2012 - Happy New Year!
- [View Previous Communications]
Providing excellent service
to enhance the quality of life
for the residents of Castle Pines North.
Castle Pines North Metro District