Notice of 2014 Rate and Fee AdjustmentsView Details
MWH Global-Proposed 2014 Rate & Fee AdjustmentsView Details
Strategic Renewable Water Implementation Program Development Meetings
The next step in the Metropolitan District's effort to transition the people of Castle Pines from unsustainable well water in the Denver Basin Aquifer System to renewable water requires that the District develop, refine, and adopt a comprehensive and actionable Strategic Renewable Water Implementation Program. Please participate! [View Details]
Board Hires Jim Nikkel as
The Castle Pines North Metropolitan District Board of Directors is pleased to announce that it has hired Jim Nikkel, P.E., as its new full-time in-house District Manager. Nikkel has agreed to officially assume his new responsibilities on September 16, 2013.
Neighborhood AdvisoryView Details
Drinking Water, Wastewater & Storm Water Rate Study FindingsView Details
InterConnect Pipeline Project Public Notice & FAQView Details
Large Aerial Map of InterConnect Pipeline ProjectView Map
Water Quality Control & Consumer Confidence ReportView Details
2013 Groundwater Levels in the Denver Basin Aquifer SystemView Details
First Annual Xeriscape Contest Winners
Homeowner/Resident Amateur Category
1st Place Winner: Al & Denise Quartararo, of the Nobel Ridge East neighborhood, at 278 Hardwick Street. The Quartararos removed approximately 5,600 square feet of sod and planted trees, xeric shrubs and xeric perennials in a beautiful combination that over time, as the new plantings mature, will convey beautiful year-round aesthetic beauty. Their xeriscaping reflects a wide variety of xeric plants from many different sources throughout the Metro Denver region. Most importantly, removing such a large volume of sod will result in far less water use, lower monthly water bills, and substantially less weekly maintenance than Kentucky Bluegrass sod would otherwise require.
Monthly Bill Inserts:
Communications featured in the
Castle Pines Connection newspaper:
- December 2012 - Happy Holidays!
- November 2012 - Pump Station Open House.
- October 2012 - Phase 2, Interconnect Pipeline Project - Construction to begin in October 2012.
- September 2012 - You Spoke. We Listened.
- August 2012 - Personal Letters & HOA Resolutions Needed in Support of the Chatfield Reservoir Expansion & Reallocation Project
- July 2012 - ALL HANDS ON DECK! Slow the Flow Sprinkler Inspection Program; Email & Letter Writing Campaign supporting the Chatfield Reservoir Expansion and Reallocation Project
- June 2012 - Welcome Rosenkrans, Allen & Dodd!
- May 2012 - Xeric & Water Wise Plant Choices & Landscape Design Workshop
- April 2012 - 2012 Water Conservation Equipment & Appliance Rebate Program.
- March 2012 - Castle Pines City Council Withdraws Dissolution
- February 2012 - Welcome Director Stephen Allen
- January 2012 - Happy New Year!
- [View Previous Communications]
Providing excellent service
to enhance the quality of life
for the residents of Castle Pines North.
Castle Pines North Metro District